Improve your English vocabulary with an advanced spoken English. How to have speak fluent English conversation and improve your casual English conversation as well as improve your English vocabulary. Instead of  these common words and learn advanced vocabulary:
  
1. How are you
 2. I am Fine
3. Okay
4. Very nice
 5. I think

No. 1. How are you?

‘How are you’
Instead you can say?
1. How’s it going? –
2. How have you been? – How’ve you been? –
3. How’s everything – Or How are things OR How are things going? –
4. So, How’re you doing? The ‘re is silent
5. What’s going on? –
6. What’s new / What’s new with you
7. What’s up – super super casual – or Sup or Hey, What’s Up

No. 2. I am Fine

or I’m fine thank you – is over used. So let’s see what we can say instead

1. I’m doing well OR I’m doing well, thank you

2. I’m good, How about you. – we will never say I’m doing good. It’s either I’m doing well or I’m good OR Things are good / everything is good – depending on what they asked

3. Not bad or Nothing Much – so – how’ve you been – Not Bad. What’s going on – Nothing Much

4. Pretty Good –
5. No complaints or As good as can be .
 A lot of this depends on the intonation – example – you can say No complaints

No. 3. It’s Okay

This must be the most commonly used phrase and sometimes it’s just shortened to ‘K’. But let’s see how we can sound more advanced in our vocabulary
1. ‘Aye Aye’ – In the navy they would say ‘Aye Aye Captain’ – is like saying Okay Okay – it’s a bit casual but it’s fun
2. Okey Dokey – friendly and affectionate – to make something light-hearted – like let’s watch a movie – okey dokey
3. Sure go ahead – By all means – I have no problems with what you are suggesting OR Absolutely – let’s go ahead with the plan
4. Right-O – is a cheerful way of saying I agree with you – a very British expression
5. Alright-Y – is also informal – It’s like alright but more fun – alrighty let’s go then.
6. Sounds good or Sounds good to me – can be used if you want to sound more formal

No. 4. Very Nice

learn 5 interesting phrases that will be more impactful –
1. Amazing – fantastic !
2. Incredible – unbelievable –
3. Phenomenal – You can tell your friends that young mind is a phenomenal channel
4. A Must See – if you are talking about any TV show or a movie and want to say that it was outstanding – superb – terrific – you can just say – it’s a must see movie or show
5. Lovely – oh! how lovely –it can be used in pretty much any situation

No. 5. I think

I think that we need some new words to replace the boring ‘I think’
1. In all honesty – that was rude!
2. In my opinion / In my view – formal
3. If you ask me – this is what I would say
4. it seems to me that OR to me – to me this colour looks better than the other
5. I believe – easy to remember Or I reckon – this is British and formal
6. I’d say – the party was very well organised